Check back often for trade links, articles and useful resources.
Gateway Global Trading has partnered with gourmet coffee company – Villa Café. Our professional network is positioned to remove the barriers of entry into the US-market, and expedite the sales cycle for Villa Café America. Our roles include:
- American Importer
- Clientele procurement, sales and continuous business development in the US
- Dedicated channel to start first contract with
a supermarket chain in USA
- Support to back office necessities for operations in the US
- Participation in trade shows, conferences, meetings and alike
to promote the sales and business development of products
The Brazilian-American Chamber of Commerce, Inc., based in New York City, is an independent, not-for-profit business membership organization. A non-governmental association, the Chamber’s mission is to promote trade and investment flows between Brazil and the United States and forge closer ties between the business communities of both nations.
Since its inception in 1968 and its founding in 1969, the Chamber has emerged as one of the most active and dynamic bilateral business catalysts. Through networking opportunities, personalized introductions, sector-specific programs, major conferences, and a wealth of information available via our online website, the Brazilian-American Chamber is dedicated to providing each one of its member firms with a personalized and tailored service to ensure they reach their business goals and make the most of this exciting time for US-Brazil relations.
Click here for the White House Factsheet
• Development of a “Single-Window”
• Creation of More Efficient Business Processes through Partnership